A Nationwide Basketball Training System
Welcome to beautiful Austin, Texas - voted the #1 place in the country to live and headquarters of Ball-Hard Player Development. This is home to our spacious 6 goal facility and the meeting place for all of our collegiate / pro athletes to come back and train. Can't wait for you to experience it for yourself... #BallHard #ACGI
COVID - 19 UPDATE
During this pandemic, Ball-Hard has been diligent in seeking out processes and remedies for our clients to remain safe and healthy. At one point the answer was to completely stop operations and let the experts figure our ever changing options. All the training opportunities listed below are for the month of MAY 2020 ONLY! The current situation of the country and the city is fluid, so we need to remain fluid as well. At any point and time Ball-Hard has to shutdown due to Coronavirus, the pro-rated amount will be returned to each family. Our objective is to safely institute "normalcy" back into the fabric of our kids; give them a venue that they can feel safe and work on getting back to where they need to be with the game of basketball.... but, also the socialization, thru social distancing as well. Once again, Ball-Hard is committed to the safety and protection of these kids - below are some of the guidelines that we as a company will be implementing:
- Temperature will be taken of any / every Ball-Hard client prior to being admitted to the building
- non contact temporal scanner will be used. Any person having excessive coughing or other symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Parents will not be allowed in the building to spectate UNLESS the numbers dictate that they can be in the facility at the same time. This is a "fluid" situation and will be addressed each session; will will open the "garage doors" and allow you the opportunity to observe from outside, or in the comfort of your own car.
- Bring your own ball.
- Quite a bit of shooting will be done on the shooting guns - so there will be opportunities where someone else may touch your ball ; we are attempting to limit this as much as we can, but we understand when it occurs, we have hand sanitizer placed throughout the gym.
- Bring your own water jug. FILL IT UP!!
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to all participants... but please bring your OWN as well.
- parents, please stress the importance of good hygiene and keeping their hands away from their face.